Elementary/Middle School Teacher
Red Brick Eduaction
Starting date: not given
English Teachers Needed in China
- Shenzhen (Tier 1 city, coastal city);
- Huizhou (close to Shenzhen, larger coastal city)
- Guangzhou (capital of Guangdong)
- Shanghai (Tier 1 city)
- Wuhan (capital of Hubei, new 1st Tier city, the most important city in central China)
- Zhengzhou (capital of Henan, new 1st Tier city)
- Nanjing (Capital of Jiangsu)
- Native English Speakers from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand,
- Bachelor’s degree or above (2023 new graduates are very welcome, need to get degree certificate in July)
- 120 hours TESOL/TEFL certification is required, and we can help register for it.
- Clean police report from home country
- Student age: kindergarten, primary and middle school
- Class size: 28-30 students
- Working hours: 7:45am – 5:30pm, 2.5 hours noon break, Mon-Fri.
- 2 days off per week.
- Class teaching, preparation and relative work
- Accomplish assignments allocated by teaching manager.
- Attending trainings, meetings, and company activities
- Student activities
- Parents meetings
- Continuously learning up-to-date class and self-created class and improving
- Maintain good relationship with class member and their parents.
- Job title : ESL Teacher
- Term of Employment : One Year
- Term of Probation: 2 months
- Monthly salary: 14K-17k/month before tax (Base salary: 6800, plus teaching salary)
- Monthly housing allowance RMB 2,000 (Before tax)
- Air ticket reimbursement: up to RMB 5,000 (according to actual cost)
- Contract renewal bonus: RMB 5,000
- Hotel &documentation fee reimbursement: up to RMB2,000 (according to actual cost)
- Holidays: 11 days Chinese public holidays and 1 day Christmas off.
- Summer or winter holiday: 1 month paid leave (half base salary and full housing allowance) will be included in the summer (around 6 weeks) or winter holiday (3 weeks), detail arrangement will follow school’s calendar.
- Interview guidance and arrangement
- Visa guidance, follow up and advise
- Pre-training: Orientation, Chinese culture, Mandarin, Teaching Methodology
- Airport pickup
- Hotel arrangement upon arrival
- Apartment rent support
- City life intro and guidance
- Activities and engagement
Please send your CV to email@example.com or add May on wechat: redbrickrecruitment
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: Elementary/Middle School Teacher
School: Red Brick Eduaction
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Red Brick Eduaction
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org