Elementary/Middle School Teacher
Starting date: not given
JOIN US AND BECOME AN ESL TEACHER!
As an online English teacher, you will be leading the conversation, correcting the students, encouraging them to speak more frequently, and let them enjoy a positive learning experience in your class.
• This is a freelance job. You can teach as many hours as you want, it’s up to you.
• Teaching one on one online.
• 25 minutes or 50 minutes per each class.
• Correcting the students during the class.
• Clients are mostly adults (around 70%).
• You need minimal preparation for classes.
• Steady work schedule. (We never over-hire!)
• Most classes will be about conversational English.
• Teach at home! or anywhere with quiet surroundings.
• Flexible Schedule. Use your free time to teach students.
• No minimum hours, nor maximum hours.
• No need for commuting. Saves your time and money.
• Weekly payment via Paypal.
• Tutors will get fully paid for students' no-shows and students' late cancellations.
• English as a native language.
• Fluent in English with a North American accent.
• Completion of primary and middle school in Canada or America.
• Punctual and professional.
• Strong communication skills.
• Schedule oriented.
• Able to type fast in class to correct students.
• A computer/laptop with a headset, webcam, as well as strong Internet connection.
• A Paypal account with your full name.
• A Skype account.
• Quiet working environment.
– Do I need to speak some Korean to teach English?
No, Korean students want to study English in English. So the class can be conducted only in English 100 percent.
– Are there teaching materials that teachers can use?
Yes, we have various web-base materials and PDF ebooks that are free to use.
– What devices are required?
A computer/laptop with a headset, webcam, as well as strong Internet connection.
– How often do I get paid? Is it weekly or monthly? What is the payment procedure I must follow?
We pay weekly, via Paypal invoice. The system will automatically calculate the weekly payment.
– What are the time slots that I can teach?
Our peak times are Monday to Friday 6~10a.m. / Sunday to Thursday 5~9p.m. (EST).
– Do I need a bachelor’s degree to be a teacher for CNK English?
No, we have many teachers who are university students. If you meet the requirements above, a degree is not required.
Canadian Dollar :
$16CAD per each 50min class ($8CAD per each 25min class)
US Dollar :
$12.6 USD per each 50min class ($6.3USD per each 25min class)
E-mail us to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with your resume!
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: Elementary/Middle School Teacher
School: CNK English
Location: North America, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: CNK English
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com