Elementary/Middle School Teacher
Starting date: not given
Hello, my name is Albert, and I am from New York. I am the owner of APPLE English. We are in the beautiful city of Byeollae, Namyangju-si, and our academy is conveniently located just 30 minutes away from Seoul. Our academy provides a supportive and dynamic teaching environment for our staff, which currently consists of 12 members, including 3 native teachers.
We are seeking English teachers who can teach essay writing, grammar, and reading comprehension to students aged 7 to 15. We prefer candidates with an English major, but we welcome anyone with a passion for writing and critical thinking. You will work alongside a Korean teacher who will handle vocabulary and grammar classes.
- Start Date: April or May
- Working Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 2-9 PM
- Class Time: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 55-minute classes
- Working Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3-10 PM
- Class Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays 125-minute classes
- Actual teaching hours are 5-6.25 hours per day.
- Class Size: 1-8 student(s) per class
- Teaching Level: Reading, Literature, Essay Writing, Grammar
- Monthly Wage: 2.3 – 2.8 million KRW, depending on experience and interview performance, with annual negotiation.
- Housing: Officetel or One-Room (5–15-minute walk) or Housing Allowance
- Overtime Pay
- Teacher's Lounge with snacks
- State-of-the-art touchscreen whiteboards
- Own room to decorate as you please
- Laptop with a second display
- Motion desks
- Air conditioning and heating at your own discreation
- Severance Pay
- Employment Insurance
- National Pension
- Medical Insurance
- Vacation: Summer and winter, 11+ Korean holidays
- E2 VISA Requirements: bachelor’s degree and a clean criminal background check.
- Nationality: USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
- Previous teaching experience
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: Elementary/Middle School Teacher
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: 애플어학원
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org