Elementary/Middle School Teacher
New Scholars English
Starting date: not given
Our academy is looking to hire a new Native English Speaker to join our team. New Scholars English is an established academy with two branches located in Iksan-si, Jeollabuk-do. We have a well-organized curriculum that makes lessons fun and effective with less preparation time needed for Teachers.
- Location: Iksan-si, Jeollabuk-do, South Korea.
- Start Date: May 2023 or ASAP.
- Full time.
- Working Hours: Mondays - Fridays, 2:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Age Groups: Elementary and Middle school students.
- Salary: 2.3~ million won per month (Negotiable based on experience and qualifications).
- Native English Speaker from the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland or South Africa.
- Four year Bachelor's degree required.
- Return flights
- Furnished single apartment.
- Severance Pay (Upon completion of one-year contract).
- National Pension contributions and Medical Insurance.
- 10 days paid vacation + Korean National Holidays.
- Lunch - Provided.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume along with a recent photo.
To apply, email your resume and a recent picture to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: Elementary/Middle School Teacher
School: New Scholars English
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: New Scholars English
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com