Elementary/Middle School Teacher
Starting date: not given
M.I. is currently one of the most well-respected academies in South Korea. Its roots started over 17 years ago in Daechi which is located in the Gangnam district. Due to an ever-growing list of students who wish to join our classes, we have opened up branches in Seocho, Bundang, Mokdong & Busan in the past 8 years and we are opening our 7th branch in the city of Songpa.
Our core curriculum is based on Reading and Writing using American textbooks, novels, and other non-fiction contents. We also have a very unique system that focuses on having no more than 6 students per class, so that teachers can give each student individual attention and care. This allows our teachers to build a stronger relationship with their students and help them excel in their studies.
We are looking for teachers that have the students’ best interests in mind and can work independently as well as part of a team. Whether you are looking to start a new career or further develop your career in education, we believe that M.I. will be a fantastic opportunity for you.
★Open positions: Full-Time positions are available at our branches:
Daech, Seocho, Mokdong, Budang & Busan
1) Native or Gyopo
2) BA, MA/ Certified Teacher/ Debate Teacher / English major preferred
3) Dedicated, Enthusiastic, Professional person.
4) Outgoing, Adaptive personality
5) Experienced with American curriculum
6) More than 2 years of experience preferred
7) Must have all required documents: (Apostilled FBI background check, Apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university)
- Pay negotiable, depending on experience.
- Severance pay for each successful contract year.
- Special allowance for Intensive courses.
- Always be paid on time and in full.
-Class size : 6 students/1class
-Teaching Level : Elementary School Students
-Teaching Hours : PM 02:30- PM 09:30(M/W/F), PM 02:30- PM 10:00(T/T)
-Class Prep Hours : PM 01:30- PM 02:20(M/W/F), PM 02:00- PM 02:20(T/T)
★Start Day : Middle of July
★Application: Send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, a cover letter, and a recent picture of yourself. Upon review of your application, you will be contacted for a scheduled interview. No phone inquiries, please.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: Elementary/Middle School Teacher
School: Milestone Institute
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: Experience
Contact:School Name: Milestone Institute
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com