Elementary/Middle School Teacher
Starting date: not given
Sungmin School is an institute which teaches English to Kindergaten ~ Elementary School kids.
We have 8 branches of Sungmin School in Suwon and Yongin in South Korea.
We(Suwon branch) are looking for full-time teachers from May, 2023.
Suwon branch is located in Suwon city, 5-10 minutes from Sungkyunkwan Univ. Station(Subway Line no.1, which you can take directly into Seoul).
We teach kindergarten - elementary children Monday - Friday. (from 9:40 to 6:40)
Our Native and Bilingual teachers are waiting for good teachers and your application !!
Full Time Position Requirements:
- One year of teaching experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Educational certificate and/or degree in English is preferred
- 2.4-2.5 KRW per month salary, depending on experience and educational background
- National Health Coverage, National Pension Plan
- Severence pay (upon completion of one-year contract)
- Partially-furnished housing or housing allowance
- 2 week's vacation (one week in summer and one week in winter) + 5 day-offs / Korean National Holidays
- One-way flight to South Korea (if coming from overseas)
- All Lesson Plans are set and provided
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send resume, cover letter, and recent photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: Elementary/Middle School Teacher
School: Sungmin School
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: Sungmin School
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com