Elementary/Middle School Teacher
Little Fox Language Center
Starting date: not given
■ Salary : (depends on experience)
· Housing : Apartment provided
· Benefits : Severance Pay, 50% ( Health Insurance + National Pension) , 2 bonuses: Lunar New year+ Harvest Festival
· Vacation Days: 1 week in summer + 1 week in winter + Korean National Holidays
· Size : 12 students maximum
· Age : Elementary (No kindergarten students)
· Program : All fixed curriculum at Hagwon
· All E2, D10, or F series visa holders with a Bachelor's Degree or higher
· Applicants from Canada, USA, England, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa ONLY
Teachers do not have to worry about preparing lesson plans or making their own curriculums. Everything is provided to ensure that teachers are well prepared for their classes. Our curriculum uses animated stories and interactive activities so all classrooms have large screens that teachers utilize to provide a visual, interactive, and multimedia approach. Teachers can concentrate on their students' needs because the curriculum itself is very structured to follow and utilize for each class.
There is also a Teacher's Guide. The guide has step-by-step procedures on how to teach each part of the curriculum for all courses. It also includes ideas and suggestions to make classes more interactive and enjoyable for students.
■ We are not recruiters, so this is a direct hire by the hagwon. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: Elementary/Middle School Teacher
School: Little Fox Language Center
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: Little Fox Language Center
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com