Elementary/Middle School Teacher
Starting date: not given
A Top School in Gyeonggi-do has a position for an English Teacher.
As we need a new teacher urgently, we highly prefer applicants who are in Korea or who can start as soon as possible, or by Monday, June 5th, 2023.
We are now accepting applications for full-time teachers at Herald School located in Sanbon, Gyeonggi-do. They are for one-year contracts beginning latest June 5th, 2023 with the option to renew based on job performance.
1. Start Day: Anytime now or up to June 5th
2. Location: Sungwon Building, Sanbon-ro 323, Gunpo-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
3. Salary (monthly): 2.1-2.4 million Korean won
4. Working Hours: Monday – Friday / 1:00~9:00 pm
5. Age Group: Elementary / Middle
6. Benefits: Housing or Allowance, Health Insurance (50/50), Severance, Pension, Flight back to home country, Training and ongoing head instructor support, small class sizes (maximum 11 students), All contracts are for a minimum one year term
7. Vacation: 10 days (Split between summer and winter)
1. Be a native English speaker.
2. Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
4. Hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries.
5. Applicants currently in Korea must hold an E-2 or F visa.
6. Previous teaching experience and teaching qualifications/ESL certification preferred.
If you’re interested in working with us, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a photograph. Thank you!
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: Elementary/Middle School Teacher
School: Herald School
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: Herald School
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com