High School Teacher
Beijing Foreign Studies University International group
Starting date: not given
Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU) was established in 1941. It is under the direct supervision of the Chinese Ministry of Education and is one of the top universities in China.
BFSU International Education Group is a part of Beijing Foreign Studies University. As the first associate partner of Cambridge Assessment International Education in China, we provide IGCSE and A-level programs for Chinese students planning to pursue undergraduate studies abroad. BFSU International Group has established six International Curriculum Centers in Beijing, Suzhou, Ningbo, Hangzhou, Rugao (Nantong), and Quzhou.
We are currently seeking to recruit A-level and IGCSE teachers for three full-time high schools. The schools are located in Beijing, Rugao City in Nantong (a city in southern China along the Yangtze River), and Wuzhishan City in Hainan Province. Below is an introduction to our school and the job description:
We are hiring A-level and IGCSE teachers for subjects including ESL, Physical Education, Chemistry, Economics, Computer Science, and Math. Teachers receive full pay during winter (2 weeks) and summer (6 weeks) holidays, as well as a one-week Christmas holiday.
1. Work Locations: Beijing, Rugao City in Nantong (a city in southern China along the Yangtze River), and Wuzhishan City in Hainan Province.
2. Working Hours: 40 hours/week.
3. Teaching Hours: No more than 22 lessons per week.
4. Salary: Ranging from 20,000 to 30,000 RMB before tax (2,900 to 4,200 USD, 2,300 to 3,280 GBP).
5. Housing Allowance: 4,000 RMB/month (increases to 5,000 RMB from the 3rd year, 6,000 RMB from the 5th year).
6. Flight Allowance: 8,000 RMB per year (increases to 12,000 RMB from the 3rd year).
7. Bonus: Paid after completing two years of the contract (amount depends on yearly performance appraisal schemes); maximum one-month salary.
8. 10 days of paid sick leave per school year.
9. Open to candidates who are currently outside of China.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: High School Teacher
School: Beijing Foreign Studies University International group
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Beijing Foreign Studies University International group
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org