High School Teacher
Gold Standard Recruiting
Starting date: not given
Location: Beijing, China
School type: Private International High School
Start Date: September 2023
Age of students: 16-18 yrs. old
Grade Levels: 10-12
Open Positions: Advanced English Literature, Reserach Writing Skills
Teaching hours: 24 classes per week, 40mins per class. No office hours. No evening or morning study duties.
- Passport holder from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand… etc. For visa purposes. The school does not wish to hire any South Africans, but all races of teachers are welcome to apply with the aforementioned nationalities and corresponding accents.
- Two years of teaching experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or teaching license. Master’s would be a plus.
- Knowledge of modern Western teaching methodologies and differentiation
- Willingness to adapt to Chinese culture
- Salary DOE (30,000-35,000 RMB per month pre-tax) *More possible for licensed teachers from the above native speaking countries.
- Housing allowance of 5,000 RMB per month with proof of lease
- Residence Permit Fee Reimbursement after probation period.
- Airfare reimbursed.
- Paid sick leave and generous holidays.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Free Chinese lessons.
- Three free meals a day at school.
To apply, please send the following:
- Your updated resume with nationality. Passport biographical page would be appreciated but not required.
- A recent professional headshot or photo.
- 1–2-minute self-introduction video where we can hear you speak about your passion for teaching.
- Copies of your diplomas and teaching certificates, and the corresponding certification documents needed to apply for a work visa.
Gold Standard Recruiting is a business that specializes in helping individuals in Western countries secure teaching positions in China. They provide support throughout the recruitment, matching qualified candidates with appropriate schools and facilitating a smooth transition to life in China.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: High School Teacher
School: Gold Standard Recruiting
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Gold Standard Recruiting
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org