High School Teacher
London international Academy
Starting date: not given
TEACHING EXCHANGE PROGRAM POSITION IN CHINA
LONDON INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY IS A PRESTIGIOUS PRIVATE BOARDING HIGH SCHOOL IN LONDON, ONTARIO, CANADA OFFERING FULL ONTARIO HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA FOR POST SECONDARY EDUCATION SINCE 2002 AND CELEBRATING OUR 20TH ANNIVERSARY. We are currently hiring teachers to take part in our exchange program with our sister schools in Shenzhen, China. This is a one-year contract with a potential opportunity to work long term and possible relocation position in London, Canada/ LA, USA. As part of the exchange program, the right candidate will not only teach classes, but also assist in promoting our school and Canadian curriculum to other schools in china. If you are passionate about teaching, cultural and educational exchange, and travelling abroad, this may be the right position for you.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Starting Date: Shenzhen, China August 2023 (expect to arrive in China last week of August)
- Students: Teaching grades 7-12 curriculum
- Bachelor’s Degree from an English speaking Country
- English as a second language(TESOL Certificate) and/or one year teaching experience preferred but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and strengths working in a team environment.
- Excellent classroom management skills and proven ability to engage all learners.
- Energetic, enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with ESL students.
- Experience working with International students an asset.
- Kind, caring and patient demeanour.
WE ARE NOT A RECRUITING AGENCY AND FULLY REGISTERED WITH THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION IN CANADA. If you are interested, please send your resume with nationality information
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: 40,000 to 45,000 CAD per year (plus bonus)
Extended health care/ Housing allowance/meal allowance/Paid time off/Assist with work visa
- Bachelor's Degree required
Expected start date: 2023-09-05
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: High School Teacher
School: London international Academy
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: London international Academy
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org