High School Teacher
Henan Tengda Study Group
Starting date: not given
Looking for 2 high school teachers to start late August 2023
Native English speakers only for these 2 positions
1) No. 7 High School Zhengzhou (Sino-US Program)
Located in the north of Zhengzhou. Teacher should teach general English - experience with TOEFL or IELTS testing systems is a plus. Experience teaching English for Academic Purposes is also a plus. Students are mostly preparing to study at university in USA and Canada.
2) No. No. 47 High School (Sino-Australia program)
Located in the east of Zhengzhou. Teacher should teach English with a slight emphasis on speaking - experience with IELTS testing is a plus. Students are mostly preparing to study at university in Australia.
Salary and benefits: 18,000 RMB - 20,000 RMB per month plus off-campus accomodation provided. 10,000 RMB flight allowance payable on completion of contract.
Teachers with a Masters degree preferred - Masters of Education or MA TESOL (or similiar) will get a higher salary.
18 hours per week teaching plus 5 hours of office hours.
Winter vacation and national holidays paid. Work permit and health insurance provided.
Applicants MUST be native English speaker with a MINIMUM Bachelor's degree (in accordance with provincial regulations)
We are regrettably unable to hire over 56 years old for this position.
Please note: To apply for this job, you will be asked to submit the following: -
- An updated resume with list of references
- a copy of the photo page of your passport
- a scan of your university degree and teaching qualification (if any)
- a scan of teaching license (if relevant)
- you may also be asked or a short 2 or 3 minute self introductory video prior to interview
For a Chinese work permit, the following items are required:
- a copy of degree certificate (this needs to be notarized by the Chinese Embassy)
- a criminal background check (also needs to be notarized by the Chinese Embassy in your country) - This is a nationwide requirement so if you intend to work in China, it is best to prepare these documents in advance.
Wechat (preferred): swavyq
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: High School Teacher
School: Henan Tengda Study Group
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: Henan Tengda Study Group
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org