High School Teacher
Ontario Academy of International Education
Starting date: not given
Merchiston & OAIE (Ontario Academy of International Education)
-- No.12 Shilongzai Road, Dalang Sub-district, Longhua District, Shenzhen
We are now hiring two secondary staff members that are qualified to teach any two of the following areas of study: Math, Science, Business, & ESL/English).
1. You may be a Canadian or American citizen.
2. Transportation will be provided to Shenzhen, China from your closest international airport. The school reserves the right to purchase the most cost-effective flights tickets.
3. The school will provide you with residence or a housing allowance.
4. Contract length: 1 or 2 years.
5. Must be a native English speaker.
- To carry out the professional duties of a subject teacher
- To be an effective professional who demonstrates thorough curriculum knowledge, can teach and assess effectively, take responsibility for professional development
- Providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation, and challenge.
- Assess how well learning objectives have been achieved and use them to improve specific aspects of teaching.
- Grade assignments/tests and provide meaningly feedback.
- Undertake assessment of students as requested by examination bodies, departmental and school procedures.
- Prepare and present informative reports to parents.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: High School Teacher
School: Ontario Academy of International Education
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Ontario Academy of International Education
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com