High School Teacher
Starting date: not given
On March 17th, English School signed a new contract with Daisen Board of Education. We are looking for an excellent person to join us.
Feel free to pass it on!
ALT position with English School, starting June 1st.
English School is currently recruiting an Assistant Language Teacher for Daisen Board of Education, located 20kms outside Yonago City center, Tottori Prefecture.. The position is to service elementary schools or a Junior High School and the possibility of play school visits, as an Assistant Language Teacher.
We are looking for bright energetic personalities, with strong interpersonal, communicative and cultural skills. All applicants most have at least a bachelor’s degree. Experience and strong Japanese language ability are preferential.
The teacher’s duties are:
- Assist in preparing, conducting, evaluating and improving English classes in elementary schools, junior high schools.
- Preparation of reports
- Assist in student evaluation
- Foster in students and teachers practical communication skills
- Assist in English education.
- Prepare, use, evaluate, improve teaching materials.
- Share with JTEs examples of excellent teaching techniques
- Assist in English language and communication training of JTEs
- Assist in English Language clubs
- Assist in preparation for English Language Speech contests
- Participate in teacher training
- ESALTs are expected to perform to the best of their ability
- ESALTs are expected to continually improve their level of Japanese
- ESALTs are expected to create content.
If interested in the position please forward your resume and a letter of motivation (300 words).
March 30th to April 21th: acceptance of applications.
April 10th to April 20th: scheduling of interviews.
April 15th to April 30th: Interviews first round.
April 25th to May 05th: second round / final interview.
May 05th: job offers.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: High School Teacher
School: English School
Location: Japan, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: English School
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org