High School Teacher
The American Baccalaureate School
Starting date: not given
Various Vacancies at the American Baccalaureate School in Kuwait
The American Baccalaureate School (www.abs.edu.kw) is an AdvancED (US) accredited non-profit K-12 school offering a challenging American curriculum enabling students to achieve their fullest social, intellectual, emotional, and physical potential. The American Baccalaureate School currently has the following positions available for immediate start:
English Teacher - https://absedu.bamboohr.com/careers/70?source=aWQ9MTk%3D
English Teacher - https://absedu.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=49&source=aWQ9MTk%3D
Social Studies/Humanities Teacher - https://absedu.bamboohr.com/careers/63?source=aWQ9MTk%3D
Science Teacher - https://absedu.bamboohr.com/careers/79?source=aWQ9MTk%3D
Contracts are for 2 years. Salary and benefits are calculated on an individual basis dependent upon experience; however, the following is a general guide:
- Tax-free competitive salary.
- Economy air fare from point-to-point origin - Reimbursed.
- Paid summer leave for approximately 65 consecutive days.
- Excursion air fare allowance to and from point of origin for summer leave – Reimbursed.
- Housing Options: KD 250 per month housing allowance, or furnished housing.
- Paid utilities (except telephone & internet) when in ABS housing.
- Transportation to and from the school for 6 weeks from first official day of work for
New overseas employees – usually starting mid to late August. Employees who
arrive late will receive two weeks of transport.
- Assistance with finding permanent personal transport will be provided.
- Baggage and shipping allowance of $200 US (with receipts).
- Group life, personal accident, and workmen's compensation insurance.
- Paid private health insurance.
- Assistance with processing work visa, residency, and driving license.
- Kuwaiti visa expense (for 2+ year contracts only) reimbursable in the January of the second academic year.
- Opportunities for after school tutoring to earn extra wages.
- Professional development workshops.
- Up to 2 days leave for attending a recruiting fair for non-returning faculty (with prior
approval of the administration).
- 2 personal days annually (must be pre-approved).
- End of service award in accordance with Kuwait labor law.
Interested applicants please apply through website at the following link:
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: High School Teacher
School: The American Baccalaureate School
Location: Middle East, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: 0 - 2k USD
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: The American Baccalaureate School
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org