High School Teacher
Starting date: not given
My name is Derek, and I am the executive director for Embark Recruiting.
Embark Recruiting started in 2003 as a Native English Teacher recruitment agency. We provide information about teaching and working in Korea.
I have a lot of experience being on both sides of the recruiting process and understand how difficult it can be. My, and Embark Recruiting’s, goal is to make the process as smooth and painless as possible.
At Embark Recruiting we really care about our teachers and always try to look out for their best interests. Please check out HERE for more information about our relationship with teachers.
International schools hold many benefits over other types of schools. There is more freedom in your lesson, more vacation, a stronger emphasis on education, and a more professional environment to grow as a teacher. These types of schools do require a higher level of professionalism and training compared to other schools.
Embark Recruiting is looking for qualified teachers to serve as teachers from Kindergarten to High school (G12). The positions will be as both homeroom and subject teachers for the 2022-2023 school year.
Current Position Opening for 2023-2024
• Kindergarten Homeroom
• Elementary Homeroom
• Social Studies
• Must have a minimum of a bachelor' from an accredited university
• Must have fluency in written and spoken English, but no Korean is required
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have the ability to work independently
• Must have the willingness to take initiative and work with a team
• Must have meticulous organizational and problem-solving skills
• Must have strong interpersonal skills in relating to multiple audiences. including students, parents, and teachers-instruction
Negotiable based on experience
• Korean National Health Insurance, Pension
• Severance payment
• Housing or Housing Allowance
• Lunch is provided
• Longer Paid Vacation
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
There are many international schools across Korea. There are rural and city locations to choose from.
How to Apply
How to Apply – Choose one option
1. Apply Now (Our Online Resume Application )
2. Click the blue button on the left bottom to open live chat.
3. Email your resume and professional photo to email@example.com
For all applications, please send us your KakaoTalk, Whatsapp, or phone number for quick communication.
Your Skype ID is needed for job interviews.
Phone: +82 10-8245-6793
Company: Embark Recruiting
Address: Seoul, Seocho-gu, Seochojungang-ro 111, Suite 501
Business registration number: 165-86-00349
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: High School Teacher
School: Embark Recruiting
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Embark Recruiting
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org