High School Teacher
RISE Education Korea
Starting date: not given
Rise Education Korea is currently hiring to fill our September teaching positions in Seoul, Incheon, and Gyeonggi Areas.
Rise Education is a leader in innovative education solutions with a deep-rooted commitment to educational excellence. We offer a premium, subject-based English language and leadership program to kindergarten and elementary students.
Why work for Rise?
Proven program: Our program is based on proven, award-winning content from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH), the largest and most established K-12 publisher in the world. Our foundational content is used by over 5 million students in the US classrooms on a daily basis. Furthermore, a research conducted by a group of professors from Harvard University recognizes the RISE program as innovative, with the right content, environment and approach for children to learn English effectively. (The New Global Actors – published June 2016)
Global advantage: There are Rise Education Centers in over 85 cities worldwide. Not only does our connection help our students become global leaders, but it also provides our teachers with opportunities for career advancement.
Teacher support: We provide initial training for new teachers arriving in Korea. Our certified trainers provide clear breakdown of our program and teaching methods. New teachers will have opportunities to practice their teaching skills and gain confidence before starting the term.
• 2.3~2.7 M Korean Won per month
• 11-days Paid Vacation per year (as per Labor Law) + Paid National Holidays
• 1-way Flight reimbursement
• Typical working hours from 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
• Furnished Housing provided
• Average class of 8-12 students
• Severance Pay
• Opportunities for advancement
• 50/50 on Health Care and Pension
• Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand
• 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above (must include high school and university)
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Provide a national background check with no criminal charges from your country of citizenship
How to Apply:
- Email our Depart of Recruiting directly at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
(please attach resume with a recent picture)
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: High School Teacher
School: RISE Education Korea
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: RISE Education Korea
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com