Starting date: not given
We are looking for graduates to take on ESL positions in a number of different cities in China. Whether you have graduated university and would like to gain high-caliber international teaching experience, or would just like to travel and take on a new challenge, we can provide an opportunity of a lifetime. Our high-energy jobs will allow you to teach your native language in a welcoming environment, as well as offering you the unique experience of sampling a wealth of Eastern culture. Come join our team!
MEF World is highly recommended, especially by teachers going to China for the first time. MEF English provides the best way to go to China. The best arrival support and training possible, on-going support and takes the stress out of an amazing experience.
Why MEF World?
1. Legal Working Visa
2. Full Support on Arrival
3. Best Training Systems
4. Best Support Networks
- Full support in getting your legal working Visa
- Airport pickup, Full support in finding and setting up your apartment, setting up your bank account, SIM card, etc. on arrival.
- Plus, you do not need experience! We provide a Free TEFL course and one the best training systems in China.
- MEF World also has a strong network, offers 80% of the health insurance payments and Free Chinese lessons!
Salaries are around 3 times what the local Chinese make. Most teachers are able to go traveling and exploring each weekend, eat out most of their meals and still be able to save £200 to £300 per month after expenses. Some teachers have been able to save £600 to £900 per month after expenses.
Packages equaling Up to 22,000 RMB/Month
Salaries are area specific
Our larger-city contracts offer:
18,000 RMB - 22,000 RMB per month
Our mid-sized city packages offer:
17,000 RMB - 19,500 RMB per month
(Salary amounts include accommodation allowance per month.)
- Teaching kindergarten to primary aged children
- Planning your lessons using our MEF English developed curriculum
- Monitoring student progress
- Creating a fun and engaging lesson plan that will make students want to learn
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- English must be your native language/monther tongue. (As per China government policy, the foreign language teacher should teach only the language of his/her native tongue.)
- Hold a passport one of the following countries: Canada, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
- Clear Police Check
- Be suitable to a kindergarten environment
- High energy and a kind presence required
- Some Chinese companies put age the max. age restriction of 40 years of age, as the visa is more difficult to get if you are older.
- This is case-by-case, and not official, but if you are older you may want to choose a different country with lower visa restrictions.
- If you have tattoos you should be able to hide/cover them.
Benefits And Incentives:
- Full Arrival Support (We will help with everything from picking you up, helping you get an apartment, getting your SIM card, WIFI, bank account, where to eat, where to shop, and all of the daily life needs sorted.)
- Free TEFL Certification Course
- 2 weeks paid vacation every year during Chinese Spring Festival, 1 week paid vacation in October, all Chinese official holidays, and up to four weeks unpaid holidays
- Free flight to China paid upfront (Up to 6,000 RMB)
- Processing Chinese Z Visa work permit
- Airport pick up, arrival support
- Up to one-week free hotel accommodation on arrival (until apartment is confirmed)
- Healthcare Coverage: 80% of insurance companies coverage fees paid for
- Organized social events
- Paid Transportation to and from places of work (When required to be at more than one location)
- Full training Support System
- Free Chinese lessons or Language exchange partner pairing program.
- City/Country Rotation options for contract renewals
Our longest teacher has been with us for over 15 years, and most of our teachers renew and take multiple contracts. MEF English offers the best care and support in China.
Two types of positions. (Applicants are able to give their preference. )
Option 1: Full time kindergarten. Monday to Friday, 4 to 6 teaching hours per day. Normally days are from 8:30 to 5:30 and children have nap time for at least 2 hours.
Option 2: Different locations or inside a language school. These teachers work less hours (sometimes half the number of hours compared to full time kindergarten teachers), 5 days per week but not set Saturday/Sunday off. Usually they have a mix of classes (so not only kindergarten).
For more details and an extensive list of questions and answers on teaching in China:
We guarantee you will not regret coming to China with MEF English. Any teacher that arrives in China and regrets the decision within the first two weeks, MEF English will give the Chinese visa fee refunded and a free ticket to return back home.
We are sure you will not regret this experience.
MEF English is a leading provider of ESL English teachers in China. We are dedicated to providing support to our network of teachers and are more than happy to answer any questions.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: MEF World
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: MEF World
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org