Gold Standard Recruiting
Starting date: not given
Location: Xiamen, China
School type: Private Kindergarten
Start Date: Kindergarten, May 2023
Age of students: 1.5 to 6 years old
Open Positions: Kindergarten English Teacher
Working hours: 8:00-5:00 PM with a 1.5-hour mid-day break. No weekend work is required.
- Passport holder from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland… etc. For visa purposes.
- Will consider non-natives with a degree in early childhood education or a primary school teaching license from their home country.
- Two years of working experience, preferably with small children
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, teaching license preferred. TEFL or CELTA is preferred.
- Notarized and clean criminal background check, valid within six months.
- Willingness to adapt to Chinese culture
- Salary DOE (20,000-26,000 RMB per month)
- Housing allowance of 2,000 RMB per month
- Chinese assistants provided for class duties and for “life help” outside of work if you do not speak Mandarin.
- Bonuses and airfare provided
- Ongoing professional training
- Paid sick leave and generous holidays (around 14 days)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Free Chinese lessons
- Free daily lunch at school
-Develops English curriculum and lesson plans with a Chinese teacher.
-Uses different strategies to teach children of different English proficiency levels, provides a continual assessment of student progress, and maintains student records and portfolios.
-Develops each child's self-esteem, self-confidence, and autonomy and assumes responsibility for indoor and outdoor care in order to ensure the safety of the students
-Responds quickly to children’s individual needs (verbal and non-verbal) by considering each child's personality, capability, and cultural differences.
-Communicates with team members and parents about student progress and participates in parent-teacher meetings and other meetings.
-Attends and participates regularly in teaching and research activities, staff meetings, training, and other meetings organized by the kindergarten.
-Participates in kindergarten activities.
-Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
-Creates an inspiring, welcoming atmosphere for students.
-Other duties as assigned.
The City Located on the southeast coast of China, Xiamen is a tourist city of Fujian Province famous for its attractive seascape. The name 'Xiamen' was consequently given, which means a gate of China. As one of the forerunners of China’s special economic zones, Xiamen mainly consists of Xiamen Island, Gulangyu Island, the north bank area of the Jiulong River, and Tong'an County, which is connected to the mainland by the Xiamen Bridge. The city is well known for its beautiful natural scenery, fresh air, and clean environment.
For more information on the city of Xiamen, have a look at these sites:
Gold Standard Recruiting is a business that specializes in helping individuals in Western countries secure teaching positions in China. They provide support throughout the recruitment, matching qualified candidates with appropriate schools and facilitating a smooth transition to life in China.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: Gold Standard Recruiting
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Gold Standard Recruiting
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com