Starting date: not given
Quick Overview of the Teaching Job in China
- Pre-paid airfare to China provided
- Special work visa program for non-Bachelor Degree Holders
- Do not need any teaching experience- only thing required from you: love children, and want to make a difference in kids life.
- Long Term Career Development Planning provided
We are looking for an English teacher who are willing to work in school in China (Beijing or Guangzhou). If you are energetic, creative, has patience and passion for teaching and who loves kids, we can help you to find a right kindergarten school in China.
Two types of teaching programs available:
- Direct Hire with Schools- If you are willing to fund your own relocation to China, we can assist you with job placement services.
- Relocation Support Teaching Programs- If you need assistance with visa document costs and flight costs to China, the relocation support teaching program is perfect for you.
Some of the key responsibilities of an English teacher include:
*Play games with the students and make the English conversation activities fun
*prepare engaging lesson plans to ensure a fun learning environment
*monitoring and tracking students progress
*help students improve their English language skills
* Must be a holder of one of the following passports(South Africa, Ireland, UK, Canada, US, Australia, or New Zealand) to meet work visa requirements in China.
* Must be under age 59 ½ due to work permit requirements in China.
* Should be able to obtain a CLEAN Police Clearance Check
* Have ability to live abroad for one year and willing to adapt to a different culture
* No Teaching Experience are very welcome.
* excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and benefits:
* Teaching salary: Competitive, depends on the program you choose, your qualifications, and experience
* salary increase after 1 year
* we cover the flight ticket and we fund 80% for the visa documents
* 2 consecutive days off(Some programs have weekends off, some programs have Monday/Tuesday off)
* Career Development Planning available to those that want to make teaching at international school a long term career.
If you are ready to apply, or learn more about the program- click this link to submit your application.
You Can also scan the QR code below to submit your application.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: China Jobs
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: China Jobs
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com