Starting date: not given
Dotkids Education is a professional English company in Beijing. It was founded in 2004, and owns four schools. The company has many full-time native teachers, most of whom have been with the company for a long time. If you have a passion for teaching, Dotkids Edu is the right place for you!
1. Native teachers only.
2. Over 22 years old with a university degree.
3. Teaching experience is required.
4. Easy-going personality, patient, highly motivated, passionate, energetic, creative. Teaching kids age 4-15. It's a fun job if you like children.
5. TEFL certificate.
6. Criminal background check.
Job Description and our offer:
1. 30 teaching/office hours per week, 2 days off.
2. Schools location: Beijing, China.
3. We offer legal working visa, which is required to teach in China.
4. A year long contract. The Salary is 24,000-26,000rmb after tax per month + recruiting bonus.
5. For teachers overseas, we can arrange free airport picking and help to find an apartment near the school. We’ll also help with the registration and setting up mobile phone services, etc.
You can email Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +86 13520865818. Wechat ID is 13520865818. Please attach your resume, your passport first page, a recent picture, TEFL certificate and your degree.
Thank you for you for your time.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: Dotkids Education
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Dotkids Education
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com