Michael's EFL School
Starting date: not given
A little different in Hsinchu city.
MICHAEL'S E.F.L SCHOOL
Native and local English teacher required. (8 y/o-18y/o – mostly teens)
Why are we different from the rest?
We are a small, independent, non-commercial school where
integrity and real teaching are cherished.
· My Taiwanese wife, and myself (British) have owned and
managed our school for more than 30 years.
· We have our own curriculum that we have both taught and continue to develop.
· We are committed to quality teaching and provide a caring
environment for students and teachers without emphasis
on games or teaching to the test.
· This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to
improve or expand his or her teaching skills.
Looking for a hassle-free experience (almost) in a professional teaching environment. We offer:
(1) One-month training. (if required)
(2) Above average wage.
(4) Small class size and streamlined according to ability.
(5) Work visa, national health care sponsorship.
(6) Free airport pick up.
(7) Accommodation or assistance with accommodation.
We will require:
(1) Enthusiasm / diligence and a genuine desire to teach.
(2) Minimum one-year commitment.
(3) Letter of introduction. Resume / C.V. Reference letters.
(4) Teaching/coaching experience, preferably
with TEFL/TESOL certificate
(5) Bachelor’s Degree
For additional information and correspondence
Address your letters to Michael Weatherley. Include:
proposed start date.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: Michael's EFL School
Location: Middle East, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Michael's EFL School
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org