International Educational Centre Moscow Region
Starting date: not given
International Educational Centre online school invites teachers for the 2021-2022 year. We are looking for professional, reliable and motivated teachers to join our friendly team. We are waiting for your CV now. The vacancy is already open.
International Educational Centre school www.iec-english.ru invites teachers for the 2021-2022 year. We are looking for professional, reliable and motivated teachers to join our friendly team. We are waiting for your CV now. The vacancy is already open.
We teach all ages and levels, and our supportive management and staff help both teachers and students feel comfortable. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for lessons that will inspire our students to exceed their potential.
Additional information can be found on our website: https://iec-english.ru/o-tsentre/vakansii/
A successful applicant will:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH, or an experienced, well-qualified non-native English teacher
• have a university degree
• have a recognized teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching
• be open to teaching all ages and levels, although specialists in certain areas will naturally be considered
• A stable salary ranging from 72,000 – 85,000 rubles/month not include payment of taxes of the country of residence or citizenship, dependent on experience and qualifications.
• Bonus 50% after the end of the contract
• Seminars, trainings are held one week before the commencement of the Contract. During the training period, the Teacher shall study the Centre and its rules, principles of scheduling classes, educational and work process.
• All access to all school`s materials for the effective teaching of our students
• We provide access to the online platform on which you will teach our students, in some levels already-made lesson plans
• 26 or 30 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 50 minutes) with 2 consecutive days off
• A maximum of 4 hours per week for extra activities such as entre lessons, speaking clubs, online webinars, student games etc.
• 24-hour support in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of online resources
You can find videos and photos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbyazis57GoQ1z6623I1L4A?view_as=subscriber+
These positions are suitable for both new and experienced teachers and full training will be given.
Interested applicants are requested to send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• CV (résumé)
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
The contact details of two independent referees will be requested following a successful SkypeZOOM interview.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: International Educational Centre Moscow Region
Location: Middle East, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: International Educational Centre Moscow Region
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com