Bright language centre
Starting date: not given
Bright Language Center, Moscow Region is looking for professional, experienced native English teachers to join us for the 2022 - 2023 school year.
The position includes teaching all ages - from kindergarten to adults.
Positions available to start in immediately. During summer (July/August) we run summer camps for children. The academic year is from September until June. The working schedule is 120 hours per month.
Benefits of working in our school:
- Housing - accommodation , utilities are paid for by the school. You pay just internet which is 500 roubles.
- Work Visa, tickets - full support and paid by the school.
- A competitive salary, depending on experience (65000- 75000 rub/month)
- Friendly and supportive team, ideal location and conditions in the school.
- Health insurance.
- Paid public holidays and paid sick leave.
- The opportunity to take Russian language lessons.
- 24-hour emergency support.
- All teaching materials are provided by the school.
- Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about teaching!
- Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences.
- Have experience teaching a variety of ages and levels.
- Be a native English speaker
- Teaching certificates: CELTA, TEFL/TESL or equivalent.
- A degree in any field is preferred.
For more information about the center, feel free to check our website and social media:
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a recent photo!
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: Bright language centre
Location: Middle East, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Bright language centre
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com