Starting date: not given
Language Link Kazakhstan (Atyrau) is seeking qualified native English speaking teachers to be hired for the Academic year 2023-24.
Contract dates: September 2023 – May/June 2024 (may be renewed every year).
Who and what will you teach: teens and adults, general English courses for groups and individual students. Business English courses are also available.
• a very competitive local salary from 650,000 tenge (from approx $1,400) per month net (after tax) for teaching 36 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes). Precise salary rate is dependent on qualifications and experience.
• 18 calendar days of paid holidays upon successful completion of the contract
• Accommodation allowance of 120,000 tenge per month. Assistance with renting is provided.
• Full visa support for a multiple-entry work visa.
• Flight reimbursement allowance paid on successful completion of the contract.
• A comfortable and secure working environment in the city centre, working as part of a team of around 20 English teachers.
• A dedicated team of administration and support staff to assist with any non-academic issues and /or paperwork which you encounter on relocating to Kazakhstan.
• A native English speaker
• Citizenship (due to visa restrictions): UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa
• A CELTA, TESOL, TEFL or equivalent teaching qualification with a supervised teaching practicum, or extensive experience in teaching ESL
• A university degree preferred
• 2-3 years of experience in teaching ESL preferred. Candidates with varied teaching experience (adults, YL, Business English) are encouraged to apply.
• A positive attitude and friendly personality, enthusiasm, dedication to teaching, willingness to work as part of a teaching team, readiness for professional growth and development.
About the school:
Language Link Atyrau is a leading language school and exam centre in Western Kazakhstan. We offer courses in general and business English to private and corporate clients. We are also a licensed Cambridge exam centre and a CELTA centre.
View our company profile here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cncJY9L8uDumG536rwipM03ZlzAioiJc/view?usp=share_link
About the city:
Atyrau is a Kazakhstan's oil and gas capital, with a large expat community and many options to enjoy social life and low living expenses. https://livingcost.org/cost/kazakhstan/atyrau
How to apply
Please fill out our online application and attach your resume to the form:
The application will be open until all the positions are filled.
We thank everyone who is interested, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Vlad Pavlov at email@example.com
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: Language Link
Location: Middle East, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: 0 - 2k USD
Job Requirements: Experience
Contact:School Name: Language Link
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org