Starting date: not given
Vietnam has long been renowned for its exquisite cuisine, friendly people and scenic world heritage sites. For expatriates, Vietnam proves to be one of the best countries to work in for its incredibly affordable living costs and lovely tropical weather. Join our quest to inspire the next generation of Vietnamese learners while experiencing the beauty of this country!
ILA Vietnam is looking for expatriate ESL/EFL Teachers (full-time) to join our team in these cities in Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Bien Hoa, Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Vinh Long, and more - apply now and we will contact you with the latest information on the available working locations!
WHO WE ARE
ILA is one of the largest international language providers in Vietnam, with 22 years of experience in the education industry and a diverse team of 700+ qualified expatriate teachers working at 50+ Language Centres across the country. At ILA, teachers have the opportunity to teach students across a wide range of age groups and abilities. We take pride in the Training and Support we offer our teachers, giving them the opportunity to develop their teaching skills and advance their career development.
Here at ILA Vietnam, we have small class sizes and all the support and resources a teacher could wish for, including centres that are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards, and dedicated support throughout the Visa & Work Permit application process for our international colleagues. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality, as reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management. Our teachers also have numerous opportunities to move up the corporate ladder in one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2022” – as awarded by HR Asia.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate up to 520,000 VND/hour
- Relocation Bonus – up to 28 million VND depending on the working location*
- Additional hourly teaching supplement*
- Housing Allowance*
- Contract completion Bonus
- Contract re-signing Bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Paid Induction
- Up to 6 nights’ accommodation on arrival
- Visa & Work permit organized and covered by ILA
- Premium Health Insurance
- On-going professional development delivered by experienced Teaching & Learning team
- Rotation/relocation opportunities to gain experience and explore Vietnam with various roles in different locations
*Applicable to specific ILA locations
WHAT YOU NEED
- English proficiency level: Native
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor's degree
- A recognised qualification in English Language Teaching with a duration of 120+ hours (TEFL Level 4 Certificate or higher, AVSE TESOL, CELTA/Trinity, or equivalent)
- Candidates with teaching practice/experience preferred
- Prepare and deliver dynamic and communicative lessons across a range of levels to students to the standards set out in the Teacher Handbook and following the ILA Young Learner syllabus.
- To follow, adapt and supplement the prescribed project lessons and develop strategies to ensure successful academic outcomes.
- To actively link the academic programme with the projects through meaningful activities in the classroom.
- To ensure students receive constructive and positive feedback on any completed work.
- To assist in the placement testing and classroom allocations of all students.
- Undertake essential administrative tasks, such as keeping up-to-date records of work, classroom registers, lesson plans, assessments, etc. as directed by the Centre Manager, Teaching and Learning Manager, or Senior Teacher in accordance with the requirements.
- Share academic materials and resources as needed.
- Carry out any duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Centre Manager, Academic Manager, or Senior Teacher.
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer your questions should you have any. Click here to send your application right now to be a part of our team of dedicated teachers at ILA Vietnam!
Please kindly mention “Dave’s ESL Cafe” in your application.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: ILA Vietnam
Location: Middle East, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: ILA Vietnam
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com