Simply English School
Starting date: not given
Teach in Moscow, Russia - Kindergarten and School Teachers Needed in Moscow!
Experience the amazing culture and history of Moscow in the company of over 30 teachers from all over the world!
Simply English Moscow is looking for energetic, professional native English teachers to join us for the 2023-24 school year. Our teachers work in state and private schools, kindergartens, and with private students. While our students can be of all ages, most are young children and teenagers, so only teachers who enjoy working with kids should apply!
We are now hiring for the September, 2023 start date!
Monday - Friday schedule (weekends always off)
Simply English Benefits:
• A competitive salary: 90,000 - 120,000 Rub + (depending on experience and qualifications)
• HOUSING - subsidized by the school
• Work Visa - full support and paid by the school
• Free unlimited monthly transport pass
• Free health insurance in PRIVATE clinics
• Paid public holidays
• Paid winter vacation
• Paid sick leave
• Vibrant social life for teachers with bi-weekly parties and events
• Paid Teacher training and “living in Moscow” seminar during the first week of employment
• Free printer and Wi-Fi in teacher housing • Professional programs, curriculums, and teaching materials provided by the school
• 24 HOUR emergency support
• Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival
***Couples applying for the position will be provided with a separate private apartment***
Simply English Job Requirements:
• A native English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, NZ or Ireland
• Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about working with kids!
• Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences • Have at least 1 year of teaching experience with children in a school or kindergarten setting
• Hold a Bachelor of Education degree or other qualifying Early Childhood Education degree or Certificate
• Company-sponsored social and cultural events EVERY TWO WEEKS!
Please apply by email to email@example.com with your resume and recent photo!
Watch our video about life of Simply English teachers in Moscow:
*Simply English is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age! We pride ourselves in providing a western-style work and office environment where our native English teachers feel comfortable and safe.*
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: Simply English School
Location: North America, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Simply English School
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org