Starting date: not given
We are seeking a passionate and motivated Native Teacher to join our team at JSKRAMAR s.r.o. in September 2023, a premier Cambridge English exam preparation center. Our objective is to revolutionize traditional language learning by utilizing our proprietary software which encourages high levels of engagement and curiosity in students. We are also seeking to establish a network of schools that share our passion for language learning and help us establish a reputable brand that delivers high quality lessons through the use of our cutting-edge software.
As a language instructor, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering engaging and effective English language instruction with passion for working with people
- teaching English conversation
- preparing English learners for Cambridge English Exams
We are looking for candidates who possess:
- Strong teamwork skills
- At least 1 year of teaching experience
- A bachelor's degree
- A passport from one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States of America. Please note that due to EU visa regulations, candidates from other countries will not be considered for this position.
Job position details:
- Type: Full-time
- Age Range: Very Young Learners to Adults
- Start date: September 2023
- End date: June 2024
- End of Contract Bonuses : Yes
- Contract: Renewable
- Location: Zlate Moravce, Slovakia (EU)
- Working week: Monday to Thursday
- Workload: 26-32 lessons per week
- Compensation: 1000-1200 EUR/month
- Health insurance: national health insurance
- Private accommodation provided (Teacher House)
- Commuting distance: 300 meters
- Rent: 270 EUR/month, fully furnished, utilities and rent included.
During the interview process, we will also provide information on:
- The cost of living in the area, including average prices for groceries, transportation, and entertainment, to assist candidates in budgeting and planning for their move.
- The local culture and customs, including any cultural differences that candidates should be aware of, to aid in their adjustment to their new surroundings.
- Support for the transition to the new location, including assistance with opening a bank account and obtaining necessary VISA documents.
- Expectations for involvement in the local community, including volunteer opportunities and networking events, to aid in the integration and connection-making for the candidate in their new location.
- The availability of English-speaking medical and emergency services to ensure the candidate feels safe and supported in the event of any health-related issues.
JSKRAMAR s.r.o. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected status. We are committed to creating workplace where all employees are valued and respected.
To apply for this position starting in September 2023, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to hear from candidates who align with our values of innovation, passion for language learning, and dedication to providing high-quality instruction. For more information click here to visit our website.
To apply, email email@example.com
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: JSKRAMAR S.R.O.
Location: North America, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: JSKRAMAR S.R.O.
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org