Starting date: not given
Are you a native Spanish speaker who graduated as an English Teacher? We are looking for you!
Teach fun English classes online via Zoom from the comfort of your own home! You can set your own hours and teach on the go as long as you have a solid-colored backdrop, a laptop, good WiFi, a webcam, and a microphone.
If you love teaching, but dread prepping for lessons and grading, this is the perfect job for you. We provide our teachers with all the lesson materials so all you have to do is show up for class and do what you do best, which is teach!
What is a typical day for an Online English Teacher at LatinHire?
You will be scheduled shifts two weeks in advance according to the availability you provide us and we also offer the flexibility of dropping shifts and picking up extra shifts.
If you are busier one week, you can drop some of your shifts and have other teachers help you out or if you want to earn more $$ another week, you can pick up extra shifts and help other teachers out.
When you are on shift, you log on to our platform and teach the lessons provided as well as write short feedback for the students after class. Simple as that!
In short, here are some reasons why you will love working as an Online English Teacher with LatinHire:
• Up to 48 hours of shifts available per week!
• You be your own boss and set your own schedule
• Work from anywhere (as long as you have good WiFi, workspace, computer, webcam, and microphone).
• Depending on the number of hours you decide to teach and on your schedule, you can earn up to USD 1,200+ per month.
• Native Spanish speaker.
• C1 or C2 Level in English.
• University degree in English Teaching or related area.
One year of experience in teaching English as a foreign language.
• Access to a computer with a reliable, high-speed (at least 2MB) internet connection.
• Must pass a criminal background check.
• Teachers must provide at least ten (10) hours of weekly availability, of which 5 must be during peak times (Mon through Fri 6pm - 1am Eastern Time Miami/New York).
If you're interested, please apply through this link: https://latinhire.com/sl/eslappdaveseslcafe
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Location: Other, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: LatinHire
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org