Global Teacher Recruitment
Starting date: not given
Are you looking for a fulfilling career where you can make a difference in children's lives? Global Teacher Recruitment has the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join our team in Hong Kong, where you can discover the true beauty of this cosmopolitan city while taking in its iconic skyline from The Peak and exploring the local street markets. As the official recruitment partner of one of the leading English language center networks in Hong Kong, we offer a stimulating and rewarding career with a teaching philosophy that incorporates play-based education into a tailor-made curriculum.
You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old, and a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Our small class sizes of 4-12 children per class ensure a personalized learning experience for each child.
At Global Teacher Recruitment, we value our teachers and offer a range of benefits, including:
- A competitive salary of HK$21,500 - 22,000 per month
- Performance bonus of HK$2,000 per month
- A rewarding bonus of HK$22,000 upon completion of a 12-month contract.
- We also provide comprehensive 8-day training and orientation,
- An option for a reduced work schedule contract (2 half days a week)
- Fully sponsored visa, fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Optional and affordable staff accommodation
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival, and social network connections prior and post arrival.
As a teacher, you will be responsible for teaching a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar, preparing and implementing lessons, crafts, and activities, and completing administrative duties.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must have a Bachelor's degree (in any discipline), a TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL (100-hour minimum), and be a fluent English speaker.
Join our growing team and inspire the next generation of learners in Hong Kong. Send your CV to email@example.com today. If you don't receive a response after 5-7 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: Global Teacher Recruitment
Location: Other, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: Global Teacher Recruitment
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org