Starting date: not given
Founded in 2015, Ayni is a start-up specialized in online language learning. We provide individualized and personalized distance learning with a student-centered approach, and have successfully trained over 1000 French speakers. We are a 100% distance learning company that has been growing substantially over the past 3 years.
For more information: www.ayni.in
About the Position
We are looking for French-speaking CELTA-qualified English teachers to join our team of online coaches. Our lessons are one-to-one online calls with French adults who are mainly looking at improving their English skills for professional reasons.
If you have at least a B1 level in French, a passion for the English language and excellent communication skills, we would love to hear from you !
As an online English coach, you will be responsible for :
- Creating personalised content and training program
- Following your students’ progress
- Motivating, encouraging and giving feedback during sessions
- Cambridge CELTA or equivalent
- Tech-savy with excellent internet connection
- Great communication skills
- Organised, punctual, creative, empathetic
- Able and willing to adapt to Ayni’s student-centered teaching methods
- Auto-entrepreneur/Freelancer status
- Available minimum 10 hours per week
- B1 level in French
- Bilingual or polyglot is a plus
- You will oversee the learning of your students from beginning to end and will be able to create bonds with your students
- You will help your students to discover their way of learning and help them facing the struggles of learning a language as an adult – your work will not go unappreciated !
- You will share with a community where you can shine !
- You will be working for an ever-developing start-up in a young and innovative environment.
- You can work from anywhere
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Location: Other, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Ayni
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com