Starting date: not given
English Teachers 2 positions. (NES only)
Robrupasasakol School is a respected and highly professional private language school in Bangkok. Our English Programs are renowned for being creative, inspiring and will captivate the student's desire to learn. The students who learn with us become confident, capable, and aspiring English language users.
The following positions will start in our Intensive Program (IP) Department and English Program (EP) Department.
1. English Teacher. ( Prathom 1-6 ) - Intensive Program (IP)
Starting salary from 40,000 - 42,000 ฿ ( Phraharuthai Donmuang School is located within 11 minutes from Don Mueang Airport )
2. English Teacher. ( Grade 7 -12 ) - English Program (EP)
Starting salary from 45,000 - 47,000฿
( Praharuthai Convent School is located within walking distance from Queen Sirikit or Khlong Toei MRT stations(500m) in the heart of central Bangkok. We are close to both Silom and Asoke areas of the city.) https://goo.gl/maps/QcpnkTcVSHweRYck9
This is a full-time position so you would be teaching up to 20 periods per week with additional hours for admin duties and lesson planning/activities.
We are looking for teachers who have
• A deep caring about students and commitment to the teaching profession and ethics.
• A demonstrated cultural understanding and respect and a desire to live and work in Thailand.
• A sense of adventure and an interest in contributing to the success of our client schools and students.
• A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature.
• A good role model for students and colleagues, demonstrating high personal standards at all times.
• Professionalism at school as fitting for a teacher at an academically oriented private school in Thailand.
• Be able to plan, organizing and preparing classes, including developing detailed lesson plans.
Innovative and receptive to new ideas and opportunities for professional development.
• Develop learning materials that support the learning objectives and planned activities.
• Bachelors of Education Degree or a Bachelor's Degree in the relevant subject from an Accredited University.
• ESL qualification: TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL (min. 120 hours of in-class training).
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
• Police Clearance Record.
What we can offer you
The benefits of working with Robrupasasakol School are self-explanatory. You get to live and work in 'Beautiful Thailand' while teaching some of the best students in the world.
• Professional development.
• Monday to Friday 8 am-4 pm work week.
• 12-month renewable contract with annual salary increment through PBSi.
• Non-B visa extension and Work Permit supplied by the school.
• 20 days’ holiday per year, with an additional 13 public holidays plus Christmas break, all paid.
• Health and medical insurance cover.
• Lunch included.
How to apply
At this time we are only accepting Native Speakers of English from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. South African applicants must have a TOEIC score of 800+. Please do not use the “Send Resume’ button, but do please send the documents listed below quoting the relevant reference number on the subject line for the position you are applying for, to Human Resources at Robrupasasakol School
2. Scanned copy of university degree
3. Transcripts and ESL certificate
4. Scanned copy of the photo page of your passport plus the current visa stamp
5. Formal photograph (no sunglasses or caps please)
6. Cover letter
Please note that we have a two-stage interview process. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for stage 1 interviews with a pre-interview test.
Robrupasasakol School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please also note that as part of the company's recruitment procedure the successful candidate will undergo full background checks.
Even if you are just looking for more information about any of the positions then please email us to find out more.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: Robrupasasakol School
Location: South East Asia, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: Robrupasasakol School
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: not given