Starting date: not given
**RELOCATE TO TEACH IN THAILAND. POSITIONS STARTING APRIL 2023**
For an immediate interview, please apply DIRECTLY on our website:
------> https://bfitsthailandrecruiting.as.me/NewTeacher <------
Currently, BFITS Thailand is looking to recruit teachers to work as English, Math, Science, and Computer Science/ICT Teachers in beautiful and sunny Thailand! Start a NEW and EXCITING adventure with us TODAY! BFITS Thailand is the leading provider of English Program classes across Thailand with over 24+ partnership schools in many cities.
We are interviewing candidates on a rolling basis throughout 2022 and successful candidates will begin in-person in Thailand starting in April 2023! All successful applicants will be provided with a NON-B Work Visa and Work Permit to legally work in Thailand!
Check out what it's like to work with BFITS Thailand below:
Accommodation: Our teachers enjoy choosing their own accommodation. Please see various condos that our current teachers have chosen while they are employed with our partnership schools (https://bfitsthailand.com/accommodation-bfits-teacher)! The BFITS HR Team will assist you with finding accommodation so that when you arrive, you will be able to move in right away!
The cost of living in Thailand is VERY LOW, and thus you will get quite the bang for your buck!
Benefits (EP Teachers):
- 40,300 THB [~1,200 USD] salary per month plus 500 THB per hour if overtime
- 12 month (EP/Content) academic year contract that can be extended for additional years and additional benefits. *No unpaid months or reduced pay due to school holidays or reduced teaching hours
- Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 THB per month
- End of Contract bonus up to 34,000 THB
- Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase minimum
- AETNA medical insurance paid
- AETNA dental insurance paid
- 2-weeks of paid vacation (an additional week for additional years of employment up to 4 weeks)
- All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually) *These are mandatory government holidays in addition to paid vacation
- 4-7 Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 THB per day at end of contract)
- Assistance with visa extension and in obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL/Police clearance)
- Work permit and teacher’s license paid by BFITS
- Assistance in locating housing
- Airport pickup
- Yearly professional development training is provided for free during school breaks Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs
- Western Management
- Teaching hours range from 15-20 hours a week.
- Class sizes range from 25-35 students per class with air-conditioned classrooms, LCD projectors, Apple TV.
- School hours are approximately 07.30-16.30 Monday to Friday.
- Curriculum and lesson breakdowns are already developed and provided to the teacher.
- Some teaching materials are supplied by BFITS in paper or digital format to assist with lesson preparation: (i.e. textbooks, slides, google classroom masterclasses, etc.) *Classrooms equipped with LCD projectors so educational technology experience is required*
- Teach subject content to assigned classes as per the schedule provided
- Adapt and deliver PowerPoint lessons provided by BFITS
- Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class
- IT skills are a prerequisite for this position
- Maintain weekly office hours
- Maintain student grading/assessment using the company's online Learning Management System
- Attend office meetings or professional development held during office hours (if/when needed)
We have the following Open Positions for our English Programs across Thailand:
- 25+ English Teacher Positions (teaching Literature, Language, Grammar, and Literacy for grades K-12)
- 15+ Math Teacher Positions (teaching General Mathematics for grades K-6, Algebra, Geometry, and Statistics for grades 7-9, Trigonometry for grade 10, Pre-Calculus for grade 11, and Calculus for grade 12)
- 15+ Science Teacher Positions (teaching General Science for grades K-6, Life/Physical/Earth Sciences for grades 7-9, Biology for grade 10, Chemistry for grade 11, and Physics for grade 12)
- 5+ Computer Science/ICT/Technology Teacher Positions (teaching technology to grades 1-12)
- Must have native proficiency in English
- MINIMUM of a Bachelor's Degree (you must have the original degree in hand)
- Copy of your academic transcripts
- Copy of your Passport bio page
- Police Clearance (issued within the past 6 months)
- Basic Office/IT skills
Are you looking for something different? Have you every considered teaching in another country but didn't know how to get started? Look no further! Make your Dream a Reality! Teach in Thailand starting in 2023 with BFITS Thailand! [https://bfitsthailand.com/bfits-thailand-open-teaching-positions]
For an immediate interview, please apply DIRECTLY on our website: https://bfitsthailandrecruiting.as.me/NewTeacher
***Please note, our office hours are Monday-Friday 8am - 16:30pm (ICT/Thailand Time)***
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: BFITS Thailand
Location: South East Asia, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: BFITS Thailand
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: TeachEnglish@BFITSthailand.com