BRIGHTON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Starting date: not given
Teachers Wanted for a School in KL
Come join our multicultural school in a dynamic, Cambridge school in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We aim to create a positive, supportive learning environment for both students and staff. Become part of the developmental process!
We are looking for two experienced teachers to join us in late August-early September. We need a qualified candidate with the following requirements.
This candidate must possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- At least 10 years of teaching experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest and energy to develop a viable program
- Be a native English speaker or near native.
- Over the age of 32
- Candidates must have experience with the Cambridge syllabus.
Please send your resume or CV and a short cover letter to:
Director of Human Resources, Brighton International School
- Starting salary RM 5000
- Housing allowance up to RM 1500
- Health insurance
- Residence visa for employment along family (if any)
- Public holidays and more 30-days paid vacation.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: BRIGHTON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Location: South East Asia, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: Experience
Contact:School Name: BRIGHTON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org