EiE language center, Ocheon Campus
Starting date: not given
Are you interested in teaching English abroad, especially in Korea? Now, we're hiring an English teacher.
WORKING DAYS: From Monday to Friday
WORKING HOURS: From 1:30 pm to 9:00 pm a day
JOB DESCRIPTION: Teaching English(Reading, speaking, writing) to students from 1st grade to 9th grade
- BA, TEFL Certificate, or equivalent
- Patient and resilient personality
- No experience is necessary.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Teaching materials
- One-way ticket reimbursement
- Furnished studio for housing (About 5 minutes distance to the campus by walk)
- Health insurance, half-paid by the campus
- National Pension Fund, half-paid by the campus.
- Encourage students to reach their learning goals.
PAY: KRW 2.4M per month
JOB TYPE: Full-time
PLACES TO VISIT AROUND THE CAMPUS:
- Suncheon bay international garden
- Waon beach
- Suncheon bay wetland reserve
- You can get more information from Tripadvisor(www.tripadvisor.com)
HOW TO APPLY: Please email your resume to Jake Jeong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: EiE language center, Ocheon Campus
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: EiE language center, Ocheon Campus
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com