ANSAN HWAJEONG ENGLISH VILLAGE
Starting date: not given
Full-time English Teachers Wanted at Ansan Hwajeong English Village.
Ansan Hwajeong English Village is searching for active and enthusiastic teachers with experience for a one-year contract. F2, E2 visa holders are preferred.
Our school is a semi-public school subsidized by Ansan City Government and operated by Ansan University.
Our location: https://goo.gl/maps/1Um6Nv9Rnksbo5oZA
1. To conduct English and Global Education classes for Korean students,
2. To create lesson plans and teaching materials for the classes,
3. To assist with the development of teaching materials related to classes and
4. To assist with activities related to classes and other extracurricular activities as requested by the Employer.
- Teaching hours: 5 days a week. Maximum 25 hours per week between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Salary: 2.7 million won per month including housing allowance
- Bonus: Holiday bonus and work performance bonus
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Airfare: Airfare reimbursed (only for overseas applicants). A return ticket will be provided upon completion of a one-year contract.
- Housing key money: Up to 5 million won key money(if needed) support.
- E-2 visa sponsorship
- Vacation and holidays: Paid 15 days vacation. If an additional contract is made, an additional paid 5 days leave AND a round-trip ticket to the home country will be provided.
- Severance pay: One-month salary after completion of a one-year contract
- Half medical insurance paid for.
- Half national pension contributions paid for.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Please download the application form(link below) and e-mail it back with a cover letter.
* Email address: email@example.com
2) Documents for the successful candidate to send upon request later:
- Three passport-size photos
- A copy of degree apostilled. ※ Nationals of countries that have not signed the Apostille treaty, for example, Canada, must get their records verified by their local Korean consulate.
- A criminal record check which covers your whole country, and also from your country's government. The records must be affixed with the relevant nation's Apostille.
※ Nationals of countries that have not signed the Apostille treaty, for example, Canada, must get their records verified by their local Korean consulate.
- Signed contract (form to be provided)
- Signed health statement (form to be provided)
Location: Ansan City, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
Ansan University / Ansan Hwajeong English Village
97 Kotwoomul-gil Danwon-gu Ansan-si Gyeonggi-do
T) 82-31-484-6100 F) 82-31-484-6380
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: ANSAN HWAJEONG ENGLISH VILLAGE
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: ANSAN HWAJEONG ENGLISH VILLAGE
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org