Jessica English Academy - Dongjak and Ilsan Campus
Starting date: not given
We are looking to hire additional motivated, creative, and passionate teachers to join our growing school. The position will be filled by May 1, 2023.
We are an American-owned and operated school with 4 locations in Korea.
★Hiring 1 Full-Time Teacher★
● Location 1: SEOUL / Heuk-seok Dong // 5min walk from Heuk-seok Station; Location 2: ILSAN / Dongguk University Hospital // 15min from Lake Park & La Festa
● Position: Full-Time Teacher // Grades PK-1
● Start Date: Flexible
● Visa: F visa or E2 visa (Citizenship must be from Canada, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa)
● B.S./B.A.: Diploma apostilled (Diploma must be from Canada, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa)
● Schedule: 5 DAYS (M-F) / 9:00am-6:00pm
● Lunch: Provided by the school, or teacher may use the hour as a break
● Salary Range : Starting 2.8M KRW based on credentials & relevant teaching experience
● FULL BENEFITS : Studio apt provided or housing allowance, paid national holidays and 15-20 days of paid break per year, severance pay (1 month of wages paid at the end of each year, set up in an interest accruing account with an authorized bank in Korea), 4-way national insurance, pension 50%
To apply, email your resume, cover letter, references along with any videos or photos. Thank you!
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
School: Jessica English Academy - Dongjak and Ilsan Campus
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: Jessica English Academy - Dongjak and Ilsan Campus
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com