Starting date: not given
DCAMPS is a one-week STEM-based program that has been open to students every winter and summer break since the summer of 2018 in South Korea. DCAMPS has been recognized as one of the best and biggest English STEM camp (K-6) by parents, teachers, and schools. The purpose of this camp is to create unique, innovative, and powerful learning experiences for young students who are interested in STEM and other enjoyable activities!
The instructors we are looking for is those who is passionate about STEM subjects, love teaching children, and have general teaching experience with native English skills.
Our curriculum is STEM-based and would love to hire instructors who majored in STEM or STEM-related academic subjects as well as in education, medical sciences (biology), physics, and others.
Subject Instuctor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above (Preferred major: STEM/Education/Medical Science major)
- English native speaker or fluent speaker
- Passion for teaching and working with children
- Classroom teaching.
- Create friendly, fun, enjoyable environments where students enjoy learning with the STEM curriculum.
- Preparing teaching materials daily
- Materials would be powerpoints (including online resources) and handouts.
- Printing or photocopying resources for lessons.
- All the files must be uploaded to DCAMPs google drive.
- Collaborate with Main teachers.
- Subject teachers take turns teaching the class so all the materials are supposed to be shared beforehand.
- Implement and run daily academic and STEM activities.
- According to the curriculum subject teachers must join during activity time.
- Engage students in the classroom and outside.
- Subject teachers has to serve lunch, break will be given after students finish their meal.
- Monitor students and provide reports and evaluations (weekly)
- Provide assessments and evaluations.
- Other duties will be required as needed.
- Our camp is a one-week program.
- Education programs at the camp are scheduled between 8 am to 4 pm. Monday-Friday during the session. Lunch provided.
- Weekly Rate: 1 weeks ₩1,000,000, Total of 13 days
- 10 camp days
- 1 day of online training (zoom)
- 2 days of offline meeting
- Team meet up
- Class set ups
Optional: Probably at SNU (Gwanak campus), 3 days ₩600,000
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: DCAMPS
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org