Private Academy Teacher
AEMG PTY LTD
Starting date: not given
ABOUT AEMG Group
AEMG Education is a leading international education organization headquartered in Australia, working with more than 70 education and research institutions around the world to help tens of thousands of students and academic staff achieve life-changing experiences through international education. The Head Office is located in Melbourne with Divisional operations in UK, China, Europe and USA. Due to the growth in the group, here are multiple chances to make a positive impact including being involved in innovative projects and make improvements.
ABOUT AEMG ACADEMY
AEMG Academy is established as an education provider in the tertiary education sector. The Academy was established to perform research with a systematic and scientific opportunities for the AEMG teaching and training system. AEMG Academy is also known as a brand for AEMG for the development and delivery our international education resources.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Teacher will assist the English Language team to coordinate, develop and deliver AEMG Academic English Language Courses in the classroom of AEMG Branches in China.
The position will be involved in:
-Comprehensive induction program
-Short or long-term contract
-The opportunity to live and work in China, a fast-growing dynamic and culturally rich country
Key Selection Criteria:
1. Bachelor’s degree and above in relevant field
2. CELTA, TEFL or TESOL
3. Full-time teaching English language programs for an undergraduate degree
4. Minimum of one-year EAP teaching experience at a recognised provider.
5. Demonstrated ability to prepare and present student-centred lessons aligned with course and learning outcomes.
6. Experience in using a learning management system to assist and enhance the delivery of subject content
7. Excellent student/classroom engagement.
8. Knowledge of assessment and moderation processes
9. Highly developed communication and organisation skills
10. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team
11. Fluent English speaker
ABOUT THE JOB
1. Deliver English for Academic Purposes programs to Chinese university students who may transfer to overseas universities in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
2. Carry out administrative functions in a timely and accurate manner, including but not restricted to recording attendance, providing written feedback on student assessment.
3. Address individual student needs and concerns both inside and outside the classroom.
4. Actively participate in and encourage professional development activities with local teachers at AEMG Branches in China.
5. Attend weekly AEMG Branch meetings
6. Help create a team environment and contribute to the delivery of quality English language courses.
HOW TO APPLY
Please contact and send with the following documents:
Your updated CV & Cover letter addressing Key Selection Criteria with your Nationality indicated.
Copy of relevant Certificates, for example, CELTA, TEFL, TESOL
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: Private Academy Teacher
School: AEMG PTY LTD
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: AEMG PTY LTD
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com