Private Academy Teacher
Starting date: not given
Details of Position
- Monday to Friday classes with evenings and weekends off
- Up-to 20 teaching hours per week
- Deliver learner-centered, engaging lessons to students
- Ensure equal participation of all students
- Attend school activities, parties, and other events
- Complete all administrative tasks promptly
- Actively participate in professional development workshops and activities
- No homework or tests.
We provide extensive support and training to get you fully prepared for your move. We offer full support with our partners - from interview to your first steps in school we work alongside you to make sure you have a smooth process.
No teaching experience is required and 90% of our applicants have little, to no experience. We prepare you in full with our TEFL training and orientation in Shenzhen before your placement starts.
Bachelors Degree in any field.
Background Check issued within the last 6 months of application date.
Salary and Benefits
17000 - 19000 CNY
Flight Reimbursement 5000RMB
Paid Summer and Winter Vaction
All Public School Holidays Paid
Experienced team from start to finish. We works with the partners in China affiliated with the local education bureaus. This means your visa is issued correctly to work in China.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: Private Academy Teacher
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: SDE
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com