Private Academy Teacher
Academy of New York
Starting date: not given
We are THE ONLY American English School in Poland, located in the heart of our capital city – Warsaw.
- Competitive pay (65-100 PLN per class prepared and conducted) plus bonuses
- Stable schedule of online classes (20-30hrs per week)
- Access to lesson plans, curricula, and teaching materials for all English levels!
- Small group sizes (max. 6 students)
- Opportunities for promotion and quarterly bonuses
- Teaching support from our Curriculum Advisor
For teachers located in Poland:
- Support with governmental paperwork (business activity, accounting, visas, residency card, etc.) – only for teachers located in Warsaw
- Public health insurance (hospital visits and emergencies)
- Private healthcare (appointments with medical specialists)
- Multisport card & sports pack which provides free access to gyms, saunas, swimming pools, squash, martial arts clubs, dance schools, and other activities for teachers in Poland
- Passion for teaching English as a second language
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work independently in an online community
- Previous experience in teaching English online
- Candidates must be able to obtain a clean criminal background check (according to Polish law)
- TEFL or CELTA Certification would be an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree or US Associate Degree (optional)
- Experience with Zoom (optional)
- Positive attitude!
- We require both a written resume, as well as a short video resume (around 2 minutes long).
Endless opportunities in the heart of Warsaw are waiting for YOU! Come join us and our community!
Send us your CV and short video resume to:email@example.com
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: Private Academy Teacher
School: Academy of New York
Location: Other, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Academy of New York
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org