Private Academy Teacher
Maven Language Center
Starting date: not given
One-on-One Adult Teaching (Seoul)
Maven Language Center is searching for intelligent, well-spoken, and professional individuals to join our teacher family. Our institute has almost 23 years of experience teaching adults and professionals in Seoul and Bundang. We proudly offer a wealth of self-produced material and pre-made curricula which have been proven effective time and time again. We are currently offering a Full-time position. Since the pandemic has been winding down, our business has been experience rapid growth and we are seeking a motivated individual to join our team.
In joining our staff you will work with managers and administrators who are fluent in English. You will also receive full support through your visa process, housing acquisition, and other aspects of life in Korea. Our teachers are also supported in areas of personal growth and development and encouraged to sharpen their skills and talents in ways that suit them.
LOCATION and CONTRACT START
FULL TIME POSITION: April 1st 2023
- Business English and Adult English teaching
- 25 minute classes
- Full time 8Hours office time, average teaching time around 6 or 6 and half hours).+ 1Sat a month
- Part time 4Hours office time, average teaching time around 3 or 3 and half hours).+ 1Sat a month
- Minimal prep-time (Professional training system)
- Computer based learning system
- One on one classes
- Private office, Personal computer
- Set curriculum
* FULL TIME POSITION*
- 3.0+ million won (base salary + 1 Saturday + housing allowance)
- **Salary is set, it will not change if you teach fewer classes or if a student is absent**
- Any additional Saturdays will add 150,000 won each month.
- E2 visa sponsored.
- 10 days of Paid vacation
- Severance Pay, National pension, and Health insurance provided
REQUIREMENTS FOR THESE POSITIONS
1. Native English speakers or Bachelor’s Degree holders from a 4-year university in a Native English speaking country.
- University Degree (notarized and authenticated with Apostille)
- Criminal Background Check (notarized and authenticated with Apostille)
2. At least 1 year of teaching experience
3. Valid Passport from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United States, or the United Kingdom
4. Professional attitude and appearance
5. 3days training required before start working (paid)
6. We prefer to hire teachers who live in Korea.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Send a resume and recent photo via email to JD Choi firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Include information about your current location (we prefer to hire someone who is already in Korea) and visa status in the email
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: Private Academy Teacher
School: Maven Language Center
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: Experience
Contact:School Name: Maven Language Center
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com