Private Academy Teacher
EnRe Global Academy
Starting date: not given
EnRe Global Academy (English Republic) is a reputable academy known for providing fun and interesting environment for children, with 20 years of history.
We are looking for high-energy, positive, popular, and genuinely happy teachers. The atmosphere is warm, with teachers usually having a celebrity-like status in school.
The school has expanded its campus last December, so it is now situated in a brand-new building with a pleasant atmosphere to work in. We are a stable, forward-looking company and we value our teachers so that teachers can grow while working with us.
Program & Teaching Environment
• Curriculum, lesson plans and structures are provided by the school.
• Every classroom is equipped with a touch-screen Smartboard enabling students to experience lessons through interactive learning and active play.
• Teachers will teach a range of subjects/skills including phonics, reading, listening, writing, speaking, science, and social studies to enable students expand their knowledge while learning the language itself.
- Working Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm (Monday – Friday / 1 hour break included)
- Age : 3-5 years old kids (9:30am - 2:30pm, being a homeroom teacher) / 3-11 years old kids (after 2:30pm)
- Free meal provided (Lunch)
- Working Hours: 1:00pm – 10:00pm (Monday – Friday / 1 hour break included)
ㄴOffice Hours: 1:30pm - 8:30pm (1:30pm - 2:30pm Class Preparation, 2:35pm ~ Class Time)
ㄴTelecommuting Hours: 1:00pm – 1:30pm / 8:30pm – 9:30pm (Breaktime) / 9:30pm – 10:00pm
- Age : 3-11 years old kids
• Contract Duration: Full-Time for one year
Benefits and Compensation Package:
• One-way airfare provided if the applicant is flying from abroad
• Free single furnished housing or housing allowance (500,000 KRW) provided
• Health insurance & pension contribution
• Paid vacation plus National Holidays
• Severance Bonus: Upon completion of 12-month contract.
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances (Employment Insurance optional)
• Initial training and ongoing training support from the management
• Curriculum and lesson plans provided
• Be a native English speaker and a teacher
• Hold a minimum bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from English speaking countries
• Have a clean criminal record from your country
• Enthusiasm for teaching with an outgoing personality
• Willingness to cooperate and be a part of a growing team
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: Private Academy Teacher
School: EnRe Global Academy
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: EnRe Global Academy
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com