Tengda Education Group
Starting date: not given
University Business / Marketing / Management lecturer
Henan University of Animal Husbandry and Economy
Carlow (Ireland) International College
Zhengzhou, Henan province, P.R. China
16 hours per week (no office hours)
To start 1st September 2023
Remuneration: 20,000 RMB, plus on-campus accommodation. 3 weeks paid Spring holiday and paid national holidays.
Candidates MUST be from an English-speaking country AND MUST have at least a Master Degree in Business or related major. MUST have university teaching experience.
Subjects to be taught (candidates must be able to teach some of the following)
- Organization Behavior
- International Business
These subjects are shared among Chinese and foreign lecturers. Candidates will NOT need to be able to teach all of these subjects
- Developing lesson plans and adapting to students’ English ability.
- Diligent, punctual and with the students’ best interest at heart.
- Not more than 55 years old at time of application.
- Due to new government regulations, all candidates must be degree holders and have a notarised degree certificate and non-criminal record.
- Work permit and health insurance are provided in accordance with all provincial regulations. (Candidates must be from a country where English is officially recognized first language)
Further information available on request
To apply for this job, please submit the following details:
- An updated resume with list of references
- a copy of the photo page of your passport
- a scan of your university degree and teaching qualification (if any)
- a scan of teaching license (if relevant)
- you may also be asked or a short 2 or 3 minute self introductory video prior to interview
For a Chinese work permit, the following items are required:
- a copy of degree certificate (this needs to be notarized by the Chinese Embassy)
- a criminal background check (also needs to be notarized by the Chinese Embassy in your country)
- This is a nationwide requirement so if you intend to work in China, it is best to prepare these documents in advance.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: University Professor
School: Tengda Education Group
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: M.A.
Contact:School Name: Tengda Education Group
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org