Guangdong Peizheng College
Starting date: not given
Guangdong Peizheng College is known for its excellence in education and English training. All freshman and sophomore students are required to take English classes (including oral English classes with a foreign teacher in each term). With 30-35 foreign instructors on campus, we proudly showcase a great variety of expertise amongst our faculty, and we are currently seeking passionate, responsible, and qualified instructors who share our enthusiasm for teaching English creatively.
Our beautiful campus is surrounded by mountains and a lake. It is located in Huadu district of Guangzhou and only 20-25 minutes from the nearest metro station.
The Ministry of Education named Guangdong Peizheng College a “Top Ten Private College of Guangdong Province,” “Top Ten Education Institution in Student Employability” and we won the award for “National Advanced Private Education Institution.” In 2014, Peizheng College ranked in the Top 50 of Private Universities in China and #1 in Guangdong Province by the Chinese Alumni Association.
For foreign teacher’s life in our campus please follow this Youtube ID: runcandy3.
Currently several ESL Instructors are needed!
ESL Instructor’s salary, benefits, and perks:
- Pre-tax monthly salary for newly hired teachers starts from 12000-16000RMB according to qualifications and experience. The university also offers a yearly salary increase. Teachers who stay on at our college for several years and do overtime can earn up to 17,000 RMB per month.
- Community-based university and international food street directly across campus (Western, Halal, Korean, Japanese, BBQ, Cafes).
- Regular teaching outings and western festival parties provided by the college.
- Free use of campus facilities such as swimming pool, gym, tennis, badminton, table tennis, yoga, and dance studios and regular extra-curricular activities held by college.
- Low living cost, no traffic or pollution.
- Winter and summer vacation. You will have up to 4 months of vacation each academic year.
ESL Instructor’s Requirements:
- Native English speakers (please see below). If you have a second language, that is a plus.
We are looking for foreign talents from:
Ascension, Australia, Bermuda, British Antarctic Territory, British Indian Ocean Territory, Canada, Falklands (Marvinas), Gibraltar, Guernsey, Qua (British Qua), Ireland, Man, British Irish Territory), Jersey, New Zealand, Pitcairn, Singapore, South Africa, British and de Kelly, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, St Helena, Tristan-Dacuna Islands, United States, American Virgin Islands, Antigua and Barbuda, Anquira, Bahamas , Barbados, British Virgin Islands, British Danman Islands, Dominic, Grenada, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Kettes Islands.
- Bachelor's degree or above obtained from your home country.
- At least 2 years teaching related experience or has a teaching certificate such as TEFL/TESOL certification.
- Under the age of 59.
- Be able to teach off-line on campus.
*How to Apply*
- Up-to-date resume/CV
- Passport copy (Photo page)
- Highest degree copies and teaching certificate copies (e.g., TEFL/TESOL if you have)
- Recommendation letters (2)
- A recent photo
Notice: Only shortlisted candidates will be replied to.
*Further Contact information*
International Exchange and Cooperation Office
Address: 53# Peizheng Avenue, Chini Town, Huadu District, Guangzhou, the People’s Republic of China Postcode: 510830
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: University Professor
School: Guangdong Peizheng College
Location: China, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: Guangdong Peizheng College
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com