Albanian International School
Starting date: not given
Albanian International School is an international school located in Tirana, the capital city of Albania. We are looking for dedicated teachers who are flexible and ready for the challenge of both teaching multiple subjects in a classroom setting and committed to helping the school grow by being active in the community. Albanian International School has been in operation for ten years and is fully accredited by the Ministry of Education and Sport and by WASC Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Starting Date: September 2023
Openings: Homeroom & Subject Teachers for grades KG-Grade 9.
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. BA or BS degree from an accredited university
2. The Original Diploma and a copy of your Grade Transcript signed by the University’s Dean and Rector
3. Previous teaching experience and/or valid teaching certification
4. Native fluency in English
5. Basic IT proficiency
6. Native citizen of the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand or Canada or education obtained in one of the aforementioned countries
7. Criminal records check issued by the teacher’s home country dated within the last 6 months. We require official checks issued by the relevant government agency only. No third party background checks accepted. US citizens are required to submit BOTH a Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) and FBI criminal background check.
1. Homeroom teacher
2. Teach Math, Science, English and/or Social Studies (Depending on certification)
3. Follow the curriculum standards
4. Develop daily lesson plans for all subjects which are subject to review by the Academic Director
5. Assist with occasional extracurricular activities outside of school hours
6. Help build the school's reputation and student recruitment through community outreach and occasional marketing events outside of school hours
7. Write short monthly articles for the school newsletter
8. Complete all grading and lesson plans in a timely manner
9. Support students when needed by providing additional assistance with daily assignments and projects
10. Highly organized and punctual
1. Round trip airfare from and to country of origin for foreign hires
2. Rent free apartment (teacher pays only for utilities, internet)
3. Medical insurance by the Albanian government.
4. The work permit and visa tax fees are paid by the school
5. Residence permit
6. 1300 Euro starting salary for licensed teachers.
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: University Professor
School: Albanian International School
Location: Middle East, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Albanian International School
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com