Starting date: not given
Would you like to teach English while discovering Spanish culture during the next academic year?
Join the ConversaSpain programs and become an Auxiliar de Conversación in Spain. Immerse yourself in the Spanish culture while teaching 4 days per week from October 2023 to May/June 2024.
ConversaSpain will give you the opportunity to teach in a public school in the Madrid, Castilla-La Mancha, and Murcia regions. During this experience, you will have the fabulous opportunity to share your culture while gaining classroom experience and teaching skills.
What’s Included in The Program?
• 12/15/16 teaching hours per week in 4 weekdays
• Placement ensured and monthly stipend (1,000€ in Madrid, 875€ in Murcia, and 700€ in La Mancha)
• Pre-departure assistance: concerning the visa application process, background checks, or medical certificates
• Welcome Documents available in English on the ConversaSpain Online Platform: step-by-step instructions to process legal documents, practical tools, and advice to get settled in your new destination. (How to find an apartment, transportation, bank accounts, sim cards, Spanish lessons, and more)
• Personalized support during our office hours
• Health coverage and medical assistance if needed
• Join our network through different social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin) and be part of the community of participants before your arrival in Spain
• Basic + 140-Hour TEFL Course
• Basic + Immersion Week
• Dual: Basic + 140-Hour TEFL Course + Immersion Week
What Are the Requirements?
• Be a Native-level English speaker.
• Hold a 3+ year university/college degree (e.g.: Bachelor, Master, NQF7, or equivalent) in any subject.
• Be a citizen of a country where English is the official language and hold a C2 English Certificate (CEFR) or equivalent.
• Be aged up to 59 at the beginning of the program.
Apply as soon as possible! How can you do so?
We work on a first-come, first-served basis. Apply now to ensure a placement!
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: University Professor
Location: Other, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: ConversaSpain
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org