Starting date: not given
TEACH ENGLISH ONLINE - now hiring!
Angol Intézet is a well established English language school based in Budapest, Hungary, focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. We are seeking qualified, dedicated teachers interested in teaching online classes.
The success of the language school has proven that demand for personalized English language instruction in the premium segment is strong. This position represents an excellent opportunity for talented, ambitious and qualified teachers to propel their career and further develop their teaching skills.
Angol Intézet is seeking qualified English teachers to fill the role of online English language teacher. The position involves teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) to adults in small groups (2-6 students) and individual (1:1) classes. Courses include business English, IELTS exam preparation and general English in open groups as well as company courses.
Classes are available weekdays 8:00-20:00 Central European Time (CET) and are taught via Zoom in blocks of 90 or 60 minutes.
- a high (C2) level of English proficiency,
- two to three years of experience teaching English as a foreign language,
- university/college degree,
- internationally recognized TEFL teaching qualification which includes at least 6 hours of observed teaching practice (Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL preferred),
- experience teaching online, including groups,
- familiarity with Zoom, the platform we use for our online classes,
- enthusiasm, professionalism, responsibility, reliability and emotional intelligence.
- experience teaching business English,
- experience and willingness to teach learners of a wide range of levels (A2-C1),
- experience in exam preparation for internationally recognized language exams such as IELTS and Cambridge,
- afternoon/evening availability (weekdays 16:00-20:00 CET) and morning availability (8:00-10:00 CET)
- ability to teach some courses in person in Budapest (not a requirement).
What we offer:
- induction and mentoring upon joining the team, and continuing professional development in the form of regular workshops, class observations and exposure to new methods of teaching and course types,
- the chance to be part of a friendly, professional, supportive team,
- easy online admin,
- fully paid (48 hour) cancellation,
- payment every month via Wise (formerly Transferwise) and regular bank wire transfer for local teachers,
- premium clientele.
Depending on the course time slot HUF 5,333-6,666 per 60 minutes (approx. USD 15-19), and HUF 8,000-10,000 (approx. USD 22-29) is paid for a 90 minute session. Saturday classes are paid at the rate of HUF 8,000 per 60 minutes (approx. USD 22) and HUF 12,000/90 minutes (approx. USD 33).
Application for freelance (hourly) positions: Monday, March 15
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: University Professor
School: Angol Intézet
Location: Other, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Angol Intézet
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: email@example.com