Starting date: not given
No prior teaching experience is required. You will receive training upon relocation, and be fully prepared to teach English as a Foreign Language (EFL) using the most cutting edge e-learning and smart classroom technology. Our client has programs for all aged students from Pre-K, elementary school, middle school and high school.
Receive generous pay and benefits to live and work abroad comfortably. And don’t worry- the only language you will need to speak is English. Just be ready to have an experience of a lifetime with the comfort and support of our teacher management team. All you need is passion for learning, and compassion for students!
- 4-year Bachelor's degree
- Citizenship from the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ, or South Africa
- Commitment to a one-year contract
- A clear background check
- ESL/EFL/TEFL/TESOL experience is not required, but all teaching experience is welcome!
Our goal at Aclipse is to help motivated and adventurous university graduates experience living and working abroad. We offer free job placement and full support, and are the sole recruiting arm of the leading English language education program in South Korea!
Our recruiters have taught English abroad and have the knowledge to help guide your decision-making process. Read our teacher blogs to hear first-hand about what it is like to live and teach in Asia at https://blog.aclipse.net/teach-in-korea.We can also put you directly in touch with a current teacher! Check us out at www.aclipse.net to read more about our teaching opportunities.
Haven’t graduated from college yet? You can still apply! We accept applications 8 months in advance of your expected graduation date. Also, in an effort to accommodate your preferred start date, our clients hire year-round.
PAY AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly pay of 2,400,000 KRW to 4,000,000 KRW
- Free Furnished Housing OR Housing Security Deposit + Higher Pay
- Airfare reimbursement up to 1,200,000 KRW
- Paid Vacation
- 50/50 Contribution to Medical and Pension (retirement fund that can be withdrawn upon departure)
- 1-month salary bonus when contract completed
- Full visa processing and sponsorship
- Opportunities for advancement! Many of our instructors have moved onto full-time roles in the company including Faculty HR and Training, Curriculum Development, and Biz Dev/Marketing
*Advertised Annual Salary Range includes monthly pay + contract completion bonus + company pension contribution + airfare reimbursement
**To convert the KRW into U.S. dollars, please copy the above amount and paste into the converter located at this site: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&;From=KRW&To=USD
Earn a $200 Amazon.com Gift Card by Referring a Friend to Aclipse:
Know a friend or family member who would be interested in teaching abroad? Aclipse will reward you with a $200 Amazon.com Gift Card for every friend you refer to Aclipse and is placed with a teaching position. To get credit make sure your friend mentions you as their referral source in their application and to their recruiter prior to their interview.
To apply, email email@example.com
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: University Professor
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: B.A.
Contact:School Name: Aclipse
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org