Aim Language Institute
Starting date: not given
AIM Language Institute in Suwon is currently looking for Part-time teacher. Please, refer to the conditions below to learn more about the positions. If you are interested, feel free to contact me.
* Can offer more classes every term.
* No parent consulting, No class preparation and only teaching based on Academy's curriculum.
* Starting Date – May 1st ~
* Location – Suwon around Mangpo Station
* Contract duration – One year (Negotiable and renewable)
* Housing- Not applicable
* Qualification - College or University graduate. Kyopo, Korean, and English Speaking person. Preferred living in Korea.
* Office Hours
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM on Tuesday and Thursday
Provide 30 minutes of class preparation time.
* Student Age - Elementary and Middle school student
* Benefits- severance pay, Chuseok & New Year gift
* Salary - 20,000won ~ 30,000won per Hour (based on experience)
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Originally posted at Dave's ESL Cafe
Details:Position: University Professor
School: Aim Language Institute
Location: South Korea, Other
Start Date: not given
Application Deadline: not given
Salary: not given
Job Requirements: not given
Contact:School Name: Aim Language Institute
Recruiting Company: not given or N/A
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org